Hansen P4 Multistage - Horizontal
Dedicated Gearbox series to measure all horizontal applications
- Specific horizontal housing - available in 19 sizes from 6 to 1100 kNm output Torque.
- Parallel and right Angle - 2/3/4 stage gearboxes with a wide range of reduction ratios.
- Service friendly with split plane, inspection cover and maintenance-free sealing system.
- Reliable product series allowing flexible customization and options upon request.
- Powerful Hansen P4 gear geometry for low noise and vibration levels.
|Number of Sizes||19|
|Housing type||Specific housings for horizontal applications|
|Gears||Helical and Bevel helical (in accordance with AGMA)|
|Stages||2, 3 or 4 stage|
|Reduction Ratios||6.3:1 to 630:1 and special ratio's upon request|
|Nominal output torque||from 6 to 1100 kNm|
|Input speed||up to 1800 rpm|
|Shaft type||Solid or hollow low speed shaft|
Key Product Facts
Advantages of Hansen P4 Horizontal Series
What are backstops?
Backstops are safety devices and have to be inspected at regular time intervals. The periodical inspection is to be carried out by authorized personnel. The frequency of the inspection depends on the type of application. Please refer to the P4 service manual for recommended inspection intervals
What type of lubrication method does the P4 use?
Hansen P4 units use one of the following systems:
- Splash Lubrication (standard with horizontal shaft gear units for speeds between 750 and 1800RPM at the high speed shaft. Gears and output shaft bearings are lubricated by immersion in the oil bath. Oil splash from gears fill the oil pockets in the housing, assuring gravity circulation lubrication of the bearings via channels in the housing and covers.)
- Force Feed Lubrication (all rotating elements above oil bath level are lubricated by a gear pump forcing the oil through pressure lines. Forced feed lubrication is available as circulation lubrication or pressure lubrication.